Unit 5: Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
Cyber ethics examines moral, legal, and social issues while using cyber technology.
My top code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom are:
1. Students should not steal other people’s resources/work. Create your own.
2. Students should not use cyber technology to harm others. (Cyber bullying).
3. Students are not to copy software’s/ school resources.
4. Students should not use someone else’s account.
5. Students should not deliberately delete other students work.
You must log in to post a comment.