- Explain what you think are some of the key differences between cyber security, cyber awareness, and cyber safety
Cyber security is the practice of protecting computers, networks, programs, and data from digital attacks through security design, security controls and protection, security awareness, and user behavior. That means cyber security is to protect technology infrastructure.
Cybersafety involves the knowledge and skills we can adopt to ensure we behave safely and responsibly online. That means cyber safety is to protect human beings when interacting and collaborating in an online space and using technologies.
Cyber awareness is to understand the potential threats to safety and the knowledge and skills of users to avoid these threats. This one focuses on the user’s understanding of threats to cyber security and cyber safety so that they can avoid risks.
- To what extent are you teaching these in the classroom or do you think they should be taught?
Most teachers and students are using the network to find info. for both learning and entertainment purposes, email to send and receive documents, cloud services to save documents, online apps to learn, etc.
So they can have their personal information and documents stolen, and sometimes face emotional issues when watching violent content. That is the reason why they should be taught about:
– How to create a complicated account password
– How to use apps safely for learning purposes
– How to realize unsafety links
– How to choose appropriate content on the internet to watch and find reputation document resources to learn.
You must log in to post a comment.