Here are 5 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom and in my professional workplace:
– Students should check plagiarism before submitting their work for teacher by using trustful plagiarism checkers.
– Students should not use other students’ school accounts.
– Students and colleagues should not use cyber technology to harm other people.
– Respect students and patients’ privacy while using technology.
– Each nurses should use their own account when doing admission procedure, and entering information related to treatment and care for patients. Do not share patient’s information when they are not allowed.
– Each teacher should use their own account to monitoring and entering student’s scores.
You must log in to post a comment.