In my opinion, there are 5 ethical rules to follow when using technology in the classroom or workplace, including
1. Do not copy online information or materials into your own information or documents. When copying or using information from others, the author must be cited.
2. Do not steal account and password to access other people’s networks.
3. Do not use technology for the purpose of countering politics, terrorism or crime.
4. Implement and strictly abide by the conditions of the network provider
5. Do not share other people’s private personal information online.
You must log in to post a comment.