This is a lesson that I will teach students about strong passwords.
What is a strong password?
- Strong passwords include a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and special symbols, such as punctuation marks. They should be at least 12 characters long, even longer the better. A strong password has the following characteristics:
- Be at least 12 characters long. The longer the password – the better.
- Use upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and special symbols.
- Does not contain easy-to-remember keyboard sequences.
- Not based on your personal information.
- Passwords are unique for each account you have.
Tips for creating strong passwords
- Create a password with at least 12 characters
- Combination of alphanumeric characters, symbols, uppercase letters, lowercase letters
- Create a rhyming password – Nursery Rhymes
- A sentence from a song or the name of your favorite movie
- Use Technical Terminology
- Your special day
- Use keymap
- Make a rough password and divide it into parts
You must log in to post a comment.