“Network Ethics” refers to a code of responsible behavior on the Internet. Just as we are taught to act responsibly in our daily lives with lessons like “Don’t take what is not yours” and “Do not harm others”, we too must act responsibly. in the internet world.
The basic rule is “Do not do something in cyberspace that you consider wrong or illegal in everyday life.”Considerations when defining responsible behavior
• Do not use rude or offensive language.
• Do not bully online.
• Do not plagiarize.
• Do not break into other people’s computers.
• Do not use other people’s passwords.
• Do not attempt to infect or attempt to make another person’s computer unusable in any way.
• Comply with copyright restrictions when downloading material from the Internet, including software, games, movies, or music.
You must log in to post a comment.