- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
– Children should not be allowed to use social networks at too early age, eccepts some tools for them to learn online such as Meet, Zoom and Google.
– Children should be taught how to create strong passwords for their accounts.
– They should be guided to avoid uncertain or untrusted websites while surfing the Internet.
– They should be guided what to and not to post on social network.
– They should be taught to be smart internet users and be aware of cyber security, cyber awareness and cyber safety.
You must log in to post a comment.