Every mouse click and every search by a consumer is traced. Maybe :
- Posts, interactions such as liking, sharing or commenting on an article on a social network;
- Articles and videos you comment on;
- Log into any website, the website will quickly collect information by setting cookies on your device;
- Emails that you send;
- Internet search history, online purchase history;
There are a few ways consumers leave their mark:
- Websites and online shopping channels: setting up cookie systems that store all the data that consumers have made on the online system, track every consumer’s every move and allow targeted advertisements reach them.
- Social network: The interactive activities of social network users (like, comment, share, post photos,…) are recorded. At the same time, social networking sites also regularly update and introduce policies and settings to enhance user data tracking when consumers often click “Agree” without caring about the content. content of the policy.
- Mobile phones, tablets, laptops: websites often allow consumers to access using multiple devices. While this is often seen as a way to secure their account information, it is also a way to collect data about consumer habits.
You must log in to post a comment.