Code of ethics statements for using technology in the professional workplace:
- Do not use the computer to harm other users.
- Do not use the computer to steal other people’s information.
- Do not access files without the permission of the owner.
- Do not use other users’ computer resources without their permission.
- Respect copyright law. Do not copy or crack copyrighted software without the author’s permission.
- Use strong passwords, don’t use the same password for all your accounts. Regularly change passwords.
- Do not share internal documents without permission.
- Do not click on any suspicious links.
You must log in to post a comment.