- Create a strong password that is confidential to yourself
- Do not release any private and personal information onto the web
- If ev..
My name is Leticia Wardle and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Primary Education. I finished school 7 years ago and as someone who i..
Option 2. The following resource introduces cyber ethics and provides valuable information to ensure children are protected. It is a great..
Option 2. I have found a very useful video on youtube which is engaging talking to children in an appropriate way on how to create a stron..
Substituting letters with symbols to increase password difficulty.
The most common code that was used early on was Morse Code where they communicated through different types of clicks, tones or light patte..
Code of Ethics for the classroom…
- Always be mindful of computer use and interactions via technology
- Keep your passwords strong
I found this video to be quite useful to help generate a password and test its strength using Kaspersky
- Create or find a classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
1. Introduce t..
Humans leave traces of information with the use of technologies by using credit card or debit cards, connecting wireless internet, si..