I’m a teacher-librarian at a K-12 library in Sydney. I am looking to develop my knowledge of media literacy, so I can better support the 7..
My name is Rhona. I teach Year 2 students in NSW. My aim is to improve my knowledge to teach Cyber Safety to my students.
Top 5 code of ethics statement:
- Do not copy work
- do not plagarise work, either create your own or find free stuff.
- Do not..
A resource that I love to share would be this eBook by Childnet International titled “Digiduck’s Big Decision”. The story talks about the ..
Nowadays, children are inclined to different types of gaming consoles such as nintendo switches, Playstation or gadgets such as iPads.
Besides from sharing images, this YouTube video I have found shows how humans can easily leave traces of their location by just clicking o..
- Cyber Security – Protecting computers, networks, programs and data from digital attacks.
- Cyber Awareness – Knowled..
- Do not use rude or offensive language.
- Do not cyberbully.
- Do not plagiarize.
- Do not break into someone else’s co..
‘Dataselfie’ – Hello Ruby (https://hello-ruby-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/exercise_material/attachment/54/Task_13.pdf)..