Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Create st..
Howdy all, im Chris.
Im currently studying a Bachelor of Education (primary r-7) and a Bachelor of Arts at Flinders University in South..
- Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Provid..
- Create or find a classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
link to origin..
- What other interesting examples of codes from history or the modern-day (digital or non-digital) can you find to inspire or support a ..
2. Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Pr..
- What are some primary-friendly “scam scenarios” that you could use in the classroom for encouraging students to critically think about..
Activity 1- We have shared a few examples of how information can be extracted from data (such as in your images). What are other ways huma..
Activity 3- Share an activity idea or classroom resource that you have found online or created yourself that involves primary students exp..
Hello, my name is Rubi and I am a third year student studying a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education (R-7) at Flinders University. My le..