This is a great resource to use in a classroom as it covers quite a lot like the crime and ..
- Use a strong password
- Remember that your digital footprint cannot be erased.
- Make positive / constructive comments or no comment..
Q1. Share 5 – 10 code of ethics statements for the using of technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Be mindful of..
This resource is a website that can be helpful to educators who are teaching a topic related to cyber ethics. The website discusses three ..
- Build a strong password
- Remember you can’t unpost a post, once uploaded or sent it is online forever – think before you post.
this link simply explains why / what we shouldnt share online and the ethics behind it
5 Ethical statements:
- Always be kind on the internet
- Always report any bullying or unkind behavior
- Look after the technology used
- Follow the rules and guidelines online
- Use technology positively/productively
Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional wor..
Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Give cred..
My top 5 codes of ethics for technology use are:
- Always report cyberbullying
- Consider your digital footprint
- Be cautious when s..