- Use the person’s name you are communicating with
- Be respectful
- Identify yourself (full name)
Some of the approaches I believe hackers will employ in the future to get personal and sensitive data;
- Ransomware attacks
3. Let us know – is there a topic on cyber ethics that wasn’t covered in the course that you think is important to cover in cyber security..
2. Create or find a classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
See below links..
1. What are other ways humans can leave traces of information with the use of technologies?
- Through having different online accounts..
Share an activity idea or classroom resource that you have found online or created yourself that involves primary students exploring priva..
My school has shown a strong commitment to incorporate technology in our teaching and learning process. We use blended learning strategies..
3. Being a homeroom teacher has given me the opportunity to talk and communicate often with parents either during the Three-way conference..
I think along with smart technology required smart and wise users too. I couldn’t agree more on how people carelessly overshare the data o..